Monday, October 5, 2009

Home Time, or: Awesome Time

Here are some heart-warming photos of my tiny brother and me. He is actually not so tiny now - he is only three centimetres shorter than me. Haha. But what a difference those three centimetres make. As you can see, I am about three times as intelligent, mature and beautiful as him.

Here is our life: (I say our because I spend all day with him) playing Sims2 (we have a great neighbourhood, named after the Greek island Kykladen), making a Banoffee pie, doing the dishes for Mom and annoying the daylights out of each other. Lukas has a new game surrounding the television show Naruto and is boring me stupid talking about it. I made him listen to a fascinating paragraph in an academic journal about rural development.

Basically: <3 !!!

Watch out for: my cheesy write-up about my flight from Auckland to Dunedin, on which I cried about how beautiful New Zealand is, and an upcoming Blog which will chronicle the exciting lives of Lukas and Lila (me). I bet you cannot wait, judging by how diligent I have been with this blog. Ahem.

Much love! xxx

4 comments:

Jenna said...

hello stranger!

Lucinda said...

Holy!! Lukas is SO MUCH TALLER than the last time I saw him. Jeeeeez what's with all this time passing and people getting gianter!

Elizabiscuit said...

Oh your life sounds awesome. Banoffee pie! small brothers! My brother proposed to his girlfriend the other day.. weird eh?

Lila said...

Awww Liz that is WAY cute!!

Lucy: you should meet my brother, it is hilarious. I mean, he is. :D

Jenna: CANT WAIT to see you nerd-face. xx