Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Four dresses and a skirt in PRACHUAP


Promenade and monkey temple hill

So, I went op-shopping in Chumphon and had one of those miraculous days where almost everything I tried on fit me perfectly. This is especially weird given I am size XXXXXXL (or something) in Thailand, and old stuff is usually even smaller. Maybe the Gods were hangin. 

Anyway, here is your tour of the beautiful sea-side town of Prachuap Khiri Khan, featuring me and my new clothes in my most self-absorbed post to date. 


The promenade


At the weekend night market, on the shore front

At this little limestone mountain by Ao Manao where spectacled langurs live and love

This mom let us pat her

The famous temple on the hill
- we went at dusk so the resident troop of horrible monkeys were too tired to follow

To me, a dress becomes ten times cooler once it has pockets

In CIAO PIZZA - an adorable Italian restaurant 

Finally - that Chris - knocking back wine and soda and watching RUSSIA TODAY.
p.s. Chris took all the photos and is the most lovely.

1 comment:

Time Out Bookstore said...

I LVOE ALL THE DRESSES AND THIS POST!